December 19, 2011

Musing Mondays #9

A meme hosted by Should Be Reading!




This week's musing asks…

What's one book you always recommend to just about anyone?




I think I haven't recommend so many books to people, but here are few I could recommend.
Click on the image to get the blurb!




My husband read the City of Bones, and now he's finally reading books in English, too! Two birds with one stone :)


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

10 kommenttia :

Janina said...

I love every book on your list! Haven't read Supernaturally yet though by Kiersten White. I need to go pick up that book =) Great List!

Monaliz said...

I got Supernaturally on my bookshelf, just haven't had a chance to read it yet! Can't wait :)

Kell said...

Great choices!
Here’s my Musing Mondays post. :)

Jo Jones said...

I had to same problem at first. After I walked away fro awhile I did think of one that I would recommend to anyone.

Aeicha @ Word Spelunking said...

I've got Hex Hall on my TBR pile!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
I'm a new follower

carole mckenzie said...

Love Paranormalcy, wasn't too impressed with Supernaturally though. Now, the Mortal Instruments series, a favorite by far! I tell everyone about that one!

Monaliz said...

You have to read it, it's so good! :) And thank you for following, followed you back!

Monaliz said...

Sorry to hear you didn't like Supernaturally so much, haven't read it yet :/ And now I may be too scared to start, lol :) But good to hear you liked Mortal Instruments, can't wait for the next book!

Tia Bach said...

Great list. My to-be-read pile is already toppling, but I'm adding some of these!

My MM: http://etjrmbach.blogspot.com/2011/12/book-for-all-reasons-musing-mondays.html

Monaliz said...

Good to hear! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz