A Life Bound by Books, Confessions of a Bookaholic, Two Chicks on Books and Fiktshun came up with a great idea to celebrate the books we have read in 2011. Today's topic is..
My Top 10 Book Boyfriends in 2011
This is really hard, so I can't really put them in any specific order.
- Eric Northman from Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
Eric, oh Eric. Do I need to say more. Though I liked him especially much in the book 4 (and everyone know why is that).
- Alex from Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Please let him live, oh please! Can't wait for Pandemonium! Best birthday present for a long time :)
- Patch from Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
I loved him the best in the first book, Hush, hush, but I still wouldn't say no to this guy!
- Jace from City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
I can still remember the first scene of Jace in City of Bones! Can't wait to hear more from him. Maybe I should read these all over again, just to refresh my memory.
- Michael from Princess in the Pink by Meg Cabot
I found Princess Diaries only lately, but I can't help it! He's the dream boyfriend, if I was still in school. And ten years younger.
- Archer from Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
Boy is a villain, yet he's not. Turns out he's the prince of your dreams *gasp* I have to read these again, too.
- Peeta from Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
He was quite complicated and I didn't instantly fall in love with him. Is he lying, or what the hell is he doing?! And then you realize that he's been telling the truth the whole time and you want to marry him.
- Varen Nethers from Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Finally a guy to my taste, meaning his looks! Fortunately, he comes with some serious baggage.
- Kent from Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Boy with a good heart. I don't know what else to say.
- Cole from The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater
I think I mentioned in my review that I'm in love with Cole? Maybe more than once? Who wouldn't love him! Nutcase ex-rockstar, who is a genius. Everything you need in man!