December 05, 2011

Musing Mondays #7



A meme hosted by Should Be Reading!




This week’s musing asks…

How many books do you read in a week? Month? Year?

I can only remember this years situation, since I've actually counted the books! I've read 70 books so far, last month I read 13 books, if I remember correctly. But that's only because I wasn't at work then. Neither am I now, so it will probably be something like last month, meaning I would reach around 80 books this year.

But if I'm working, it's probably only about 5 books or so in a month, meaning around 1 book/week. Hopefully I'll have a real job next year, so I have to read now as much as possible! :)

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!


4 kommenttia :

Melissa said...

I have usually read between 35-45 books in a year on average. Usually because when I have wanted to relax I don't read a book, especially when things are a little rocky.

Here is my Musing Monday response: http://jaynesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/musing-mondays-dec5.html

diaryofadomesticgoddess said...

I'm on 80 for the year so far...
Here’s my Musing Monday post. :)

Amy said...

Great answer! It's tough trying to really figure out how much we read when it changes so often. My number definitely fluctuates! :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/12/musing-mondays-and-reckoning-by-lili-st.html

Vicky said...

Oh, that's quite a lot! I didn't count them this year but I'll make sure to do so in 2012 ;)
Although I'm pretty sure I didn't read 70 books. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz