December 14, 2011

WWW Wednesday #10



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers:



What are you currently reading?
Pretties (Uglies #2)
by Scott Westerfeld
I shouldn't be reading this, I KNOW! But I couldn't help myself! After I finish this, I swear I'll behave and read my e-galleys. I PROMISE.











What did you recently finish reading?
Uglies (Uglies #1)
by Scott Westerfeld
Way better than I expected!











What do you think you'll read next?
Feyland: The Dark Realm
by Anthea Sharp
I've already started reading this!






0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz