December 04, 2011

In My Mailbox #7







Here's some books I borrowed, bought and received! IMM (In My Mailbox) is a meme hosted by The Story Siren! I did take pictures this week, though they're pretty bad, since there's still no light. Ever. But this was quite a good week, believe me! :)



bought




Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1) by Kiersten White
Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White



bought from flea market





These were bought from two flea markets, total cost 9 €! (In the first flea market was a clearance, they were selling everything "take a bag of books, pay 5€!", and yeah, I was happy to buy any merely interesting book! I found "My Sister the Vampire" #1-#3 from the second flea market, cost 4€, just had to buy. Again!)

Switched (My Sister the Vampire #1) by Sienna Mercer
Fangtastic! (My Sister the Vampire #2) by Sienna Mercer
Re-Vamped! (My Sister the Vampire #3) by Sienna Mercer
Losing the Plot (Angels Unlimited #2) by Annie Dalton
The Solitaire Mystery by Jostein Gaarder
Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism (Molly Moon #1) by Georgia Byng
Alice, I Think (Alice MacLeod #1) by Susan Juby
Princess in Training (The Princess Diaries #6) by Meg Cabot
Philippa Fisher's Fairy Godsister (Philippa Fisher #1) by Liz Kessler
Goddess Boot Camp (Oh. My. Gods. #2) by Tera Lynn Childs
Amy, Number Seven (Replica #1) by Marilyn Kaye
Perfect Girls (Replica #4) by Marilyn Kaye
Happy Birthday, Dear Amy (Replica #16) by Marilyn Kaye
Fast Forward (Replica: The Plague Trilogy III) by Marilyn Kaye
Hercules: legendary journeys (#4): the first casuality (Hercules - the Legendary Journeys) by David L. Seidman
Hercules: legendary journeys: the eye of the ram (Hercules , No 3) by Timothy Boggs
Hercules: The Legendary Journeys: By the Sword (Hercules) by Timothy Boggs
Truth and Consequences (Charmed #21) by Cameron Dokey, Constance M. Burge (Series Creator)
Inherit the Witch (Charmed #23) by Laura J. Burns (Goodreads Author), Constance M. Burge (Series Creator)
A Tale of Two Pipers (Charmed #24) by Emma Harrison, Constance M. Burge (Series Creator)
The Brewing Storm (Charmed #25) by Paul Ruditis, Constance M. Burge (Series Creator)
Pied Piper (Charmed #27) by Debbie ViguiƩ (Goodreads Author), Constance M. Burge (Series Creator)



from library




Uglies (Uglies #1) by Scott Westerfeld
Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver
Passion (Fallen #3) by Lauren Kate
The Carrie Diaries (2) - Summer and the City (The Carrie Diaries #2) by Candace Bushnell



from netgalley




Ghost Memoir: The Long, Long Life of The Lady Nairna by Lady Nairna


8 kommenttia :

Birgit said...

Setting me loose at a flea market brings pretty much the same results ;-D ! How can a girl resist all the bookish temptation?

Grace Fonseca said...

Waiting to see if I like Paranormalcy first before buying the second book. Great mailbox.

Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

Awesome books! I loved Paranormalcy, and I can't wait to get my hands on Supernaturally! I hope you enjoy your books.

Books of Amber

Daydreaming_Star said...

Holy Moly's! Look at all those books!! :D

Hope that you enjoy reading them all!! I can't help but pick out Paranormalcy and Supernaturally! They both look so goood!

Here's what I got In My Mailbox this week!

Faye

Monaliz said...

Birgit: Can't resist! :D

Faye: My husbands words exactly when he saw the pile of books (Holy Moly's, I mean)! :D

A Beautiful Madness said...

Lost Paranormalcy and Supernaturally. Hope you'll enjoy those too!
Em
My IMM
A Beautiful Madness

Jennie said...

Awesome IMM! I haven't read Paranormalcy, but it sounds awesome. Hope you enjoy all your new books!

Jennie
My Cute Bookshelf

A. Knight said...

Oh, yeah, fabulous week for you indeed! First, if you haven't read the Paranormalcy series, you're in for a fun and hilarious read! And how awesome is it that you got ALL those books in a flea market?! I adored Delirium and can't wait for the sequel. And I'm seriously slacking because I STILL haven't read Torment, and I really want to finish the series with everyone else.

Have an amazing reading week!

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz