December 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays #6



Meme by Should Be Reading!



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




A moment later, she pulled away to take a breath, thinking for just a second how odd this was. Uglies did kiss each other, and a lot more, but it always felt as if nothing counted until you were pretty.
But this counted.



p. 280, Uglies by Scott Westerfeld




PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!


8 kommenttia :

Jo @ Booklover Book Reviews said...

Interesting thinking. My teaser this week is from a mystery featuring a Dharma Detective, Tenzing Norbu.

Jennifer Messerschmidt said...

aww that sounded sweet! I have had this on my TBR list forever! I must make time!

Visit My Teaser Tuesday!

Mirjana Medjo said...

I'm teased, and I'll have to look it up. :)

My TT

Viktoria Bruce said...

Aww bless!
I'm intrigued, fab teaser. Thanks for sharing this!

Here's my TT: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

TToria
xo

FABR Steph said...

Great teaser. I have this book and still haven't read it.
I am in love with your cupcakes and sweeties. Cute.
My Tuesday Teaser

Paige said...

I hope your enjoying Uglies! I read it a little bit ago and i loved it! Here's my TT!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday_13.html

Monaliz said...

Definitely enjoyed it, already read it and the second book is almost finished, too..! :)

Brittani said...

Awesome teaser!!! I absolutely love Uglies! Such a good trilogy! :)

My Teasers: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-18.html

-Brittani

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz