December 07, 2011

WWW Wednesday #9



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers:



What are you currently reading?
The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries #1)
by Meg Cabot
I know, I know, I have sooooo many other books to read too, but I found this at library and I just have to read it. Can't help it.











What did you recently finish reading?
Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3)
by Maggie Stiefvater
Finally found the third book and finished this! Now I only have to write the reviews.











What do you think you'll read next?
Feyland: The Dark Realm
by Anthea Sharp
I should be reading this now, but what can you do.






2 kommenttia :

Stepping Out of the Page said...

I hope The Princess Diaries is good, I've always meant to try and get my hands on it. I should check it out soon. Enjoy!

Monaliz said...

They're really entertaining! :) Hope you'll get to read them soon! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz