December 29, 2011

Top 10 Characters in 2011




A Life Bound by Books, Confessions of a Bookaholic, Two Chicks on Books and Fiktshun came up with a great idea to celebrate the books we have read in 2011. Today's topic is..

Top 10 Characters in 2011

Not in any specific order.




  • Sophie from Hex Hall

  • Archer from Hex Hall

  • Varen from Nevermore

  • Evie from Paranormalcy

  • Jace from the Mortal Instruments

  • Adam from If I Stay

  • Alex from Delirium

  • Tally from Uglies

  • Katniss from the Hunger Games

  • Haymitch from the Hunger Games



3 kommenttia :

Kristina said...

Great list of characters.

http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-of-2011-characters.html

Patricia said...

OMG YOUR THEME! *instantly follows you on Networked Blogs*

Ah, Evie and Katniss. I can only agree. Haymitch and Jace weren't so bad either. ;) I had some problems with Tally, but I was 14 back then, so I have no idea what I'd think about her now. *grin*

Have I mentioned that I love this theme? I think this week will destroy me. So many great blogs, so cute themes, so brilliant reviews and lists.. #isdying

Patricia

Melissa said...

The only one of these I've read is Paranormalcy, but I really did enjoy Evie's character, good choice :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz