December 12, 2011

Musing Mondays #8



A meme hosted by Should Be Reading!




This week’s musing asks…

I once knew a man who read about WWII. He read everything he could get his hands on on the subject. He had a whole wall of books that were all about WWII. It amazed me. How could he continue to find one subject that engrossing? My mother, on the other hand, loves to read best sellers. I’ve known other people who read science fiction to the exclusion of everything else; for others it was philosophy, self-help, or history.

So, to the questions…

What kind of books do you like to read?
Why? Provide specific examples.


I prefer reading urban fantasy, YA fiction and paranormal romance. And why? I love happily ever afters, guess that's the reason. And in those genres, there's usually the happily ever after :) Also, I love when there's magic brought to my everyday life!

Examples:


Guess there was enough examples ;)

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!


8 kommenttia :

Kell said...

I adore urban fantasies too, although I didn't pop them on my list this time...
Here’s my Musing Mondays post. :)

Caite@a lovely shore breeze said...

am I the only poster today who never read Twilight?? lol

aleksandra said...

Harry Potter will always be the absolute winner for me. ^^

Aleksandra from My Bookshelves

Amy @ Amy's Book Den said...

All of them are wonderful reads!

Danica Page said...

Great taste. Harry Potter is fantastic...I'm currently readin ghte Mortal Instrument Series. Loved Paranormalcy series, and Percy Jackson.

I still need to read the Hex Hall and Hush, Hush series though.

Monaliz said...

That can't be right! :)

Monaliz said...

Have to agree :D

Monaliz said...

Hex Hall is absolutely fantastic, well, I think so, anyway :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz