March 30, 2012

Confused by new navigation?


As promised, I made some changes to the navigation, new pages etc., so if you feel confused, here's a "navigation tree" to clarify! :)

There's some little changes happening nonstop, hopefuly I'm done soon!


  • Home

  • About me

  • Reviews

    • By Title
    • By Author
    • By Rating (under construction!)

  • Read

    • 2012
    • 2011

  • Contact

    • Review / Promotion
    • Other Bloggers

  • Misc

    • Memes
    • My Bookshelf
    • Freebies
    • Guests (under construction!)
    • Challenges

      • 2012








3 kommenttia :

PatriciaBookExhibitionism said...

I love it!

Em said...

Thanks for the help

Monaliz said...

Good to hear! :) Since the last vacation I had I mostly spent inside, scratching my head because of this :DD

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz