March 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #18

By Should Be Reading!


















  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




"And you?" I ask. "What did you do?"
For a moment, his eyes stare through me. Then he blinks.

"Nothing. It's ridiculous," he says. "I don't belong on those tapes. Hannah just wanted an excuse to kill herself."

I let the rock drop onto the sidewalk.
It was either that or smash it in his face right there.


p. 58, Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks! :)


13 kommenttia :

Shelley Munro said...

This sounds like an emotion charged story. I hope you enjoy it.

Sally906 said...

Very emotional :)

Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Sara Kovach said...

Powerful tease. I have this one on my TBR pile.

My tease: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-9.html

Kayla Beck said...

Fantastic teaser! Thanks for stopping by for my TT and for the heads up about your giveaway! Did you enter mine? :-)

Amanda @ Letters Inside Out said...

Great teaser!!! I *loved* this book. It's such a powerful read.

Thanks for stopping by LIO!

Amy Lunderman said...

Great teaser! It is definitely being added to my TBR list so I can check it out - thank you for sharing! :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesdays-shadows-by-jennifer-l.html

Amie@Mom Reads My Books said...

Great teaser! I need to read this book!

Shayna Gier said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I absolutely *love* 13 Reasons Why. I really hope you are enjoying it!

Andrea @The Bookish Babes said...

Heartbreaking teaser. I would love to read this. I've heard it's amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Monaliz said...

Definitely so far! :)

Beth Starr said...

Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by.

Monaliz said...

Now I did! Thanks for sharing :)

Monaliz said...

Definitely so far! :) Thanks for stopping by :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz