March 28, 2012

WWW Wednesday #23


By Should be Reading!


















To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?





What are you currently reading?

Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler

I'm not so happy with this right now, hopefully if I stuck with it, it gets better.




What did you recently finish reading?

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

I had some huge expectations, so maybe that's why I was disappointed with this.



What do you think you'll read next?

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa

After I finish Grave Mercy, I could start reading this!




3 kommenttia :

Becca @ Lost in Thought said...

I've soon Immortal Rules around everywhere lately. Hope you enjoy it :)

Here's my WWW
http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/www-wednesday-6.html

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

It's a shame you have had a couple of disappointing reads. Hope you get one that grabs you real soon!

Here’s my WWW

Monaliz said...

Let's hope so! :D At least Grave Mercy has been quite intriguing so far!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz