March 14, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #19




















Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!





City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare

Expected publication May 8th 2012


Can the lost be reclaimed? What price is too high to pay for love? Who can be trusted when sin and salvation collide?

Love. Blood. Betrayal. Revenge.

Darkness threatens to claim the Shadowhunters in the harrowing fifth book of the Mortal Instruments series.



5 kommenttia :

Jenni_Paperback_Nation said...

Great choice! I honestly can't wait for CoLS to come out either. All those little teasers Cassie has put out there have just made me want to read it even more :)
- Jenni (my Wow)

Chelleyreads said...

my sister is crazy about this series. she's dying to get her hands on this book too. :)

my WoW pick.

-michelle

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea said...

I haven't read this series yet but I know it's supposed to be really good. :) Great pick!

My pick for this week.

Happy reading!
Vicky
Books, Biscuits & Tea

Kimberly @Turning The Pages said...

Excellent choice! I'm eagerly waiting for this one :)
Here's my WoW :)

-Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

Claire Frith said...

I wish I could like this a thousand times over! Can't wait for this one!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

New Follower :)
clairelouisereads.blogspot.com.au

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz