March 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #20

By Should Be Reading!


















  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!







"The hospital said you weren't there anymore. Thanks god! You're out of your coma. You remember me, right?" She sounds exactly the same.

"Duh. Who said I was in a coma?"

"Your mom. Kind of. And Gabby, people gossip. Everybody knows. Are you all right?"

It is hard to know which aspect of not all right to start with.

"My face looks like it belongs in a body bag, but yeah. And no coma. I just don't remember the crash."


Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler






6 kommenttia :

PatriciaBookExhibitionism said...

I love the cover-models eyes. I know, shallow, but I truly do. XD I saw this book so often, and read the blurb at least five times, yet until now I always forgot what it actually was about. >_<

Do you like it so far?

Patricia

Irish said...

I like this teaser a lot...i really want to know what happened before...and what comes next. Thanks for sharing.

My Teaser is here.

Monaliz said...

I just wrote an update to GR: "About 1/3 read, getting pretty frustrated with the main character. AAAAARGH. Seriously?!" :/ Really want to throw this to wall. I haven't seen main character this clueless for a while!

Monaliz said...

And the main reason I started reading this was the cover.. :D So you're not shallow alone!

Michelle Chew said...

Great choice for a teaser. Sounds like an interesting character in the book.

Here's my teaser.

Em said...

I counted four sentences. Have I missed the point of the exercise?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz