March 14, 2012

WWW Wednesday #21


By Should be Reading!


















To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?





What are you currently reading?

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

I again have 4 books unfinished, but this is something I'm currently concentrating on most of the time.




What did you recently finish reading?

Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

It took some time to finish this, but this was quite good read!



What do you think you'll read next?

Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by R.L. LaFevers

This will be my next read, I swear it.




7 kommenttia :

Robyn J said...

I'm reading Grave Mercy right now and am really enjoying it. I hope you like it! Here's my WWW.

Irish said...

I loved 13 Reasons Why. Though part of me wishes I'd done it on Audio. I've heard its even more fantastic.

I've also heard only good things about Grave Mercy. I hope my copy arrives soon! I can't wait to read it.

My WWW is here

Irish said...

I posted the wrong link for my WWW its here for anyone who is interested

http://www.tickettoanywhere.net/2012/03/www-wednesday-14-march-2012_14.html

Peek a booK said...

Hi!
Here's my WWW :)

http://www.peekabook.it/2012/03/www-wednesday-mar14.html

Valentina
www.peekabook.it

Jessica Reigle said...

I need to read Grave Mercy, as well. I should probably do that soon lol! I have Wintergirls to read, too but it's not high on my list...too many books, not enough time!

Here's my WWW: http://www.fictional-distraction.com/www-wednesdays-5/

Becca @ Lost in Thought said...

I think I need to get Grave Mercy from the library it looks so good :) here's my WWW http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.com/2012/03/www-wednesday-4.html

Kwizgiver said...

I've been meaning to pick up Wintergirls. I love her books.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz