March 26, 2012

Musing Mondays #18

By Should Be Reading!



















This week's musing asks…

Have you ever found a book out of the blue, read it, and then had it be surprisingly good — one that stuck with you for years? If so, what book was it?




I remember the day like it was just yesterday. It was year 1998.
I was visiting library, like I did every day after school. Then I noticed a book on the table, it was brand new and I was the first one to borrow it!

The cover was little funny, but synopsis sounded quite interesting.

If you checked the cover, you know what I'm talking about. Harry Potter, of course! Still one of my favorites :)






11 kommenttia :

Amy said...

Love your choice! Harry Potter is definitely a series that will stick with me too. Thank you for sharing! :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/musing-mondays-and-upcoming-release.html

Pocketfulofbooks said...

Aww I love this story! The rest is history as they say!

My Monday Musing is here: http://pocketfulofbooksblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/musing-monday.html

Amy said...

Yay! I didn't count HP as a random book I found because it was actually a gift. But was it a random gift? Definitely! :D

Valentina said...

Aw, Harry Potter :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/musing-mondays_26.html

Jo Jones said...

Nice choice. i love the title of your blog.

Em said...

The first Harry Potter book took me by surprised. I still love it today. :-)

Caite@a lovely shore breeze said...

that is funny...

Kwizgiver said...

That's a cute story!

akmamma said...

OH! How adorable!

Here is mine! Mine is two but they are tied together!
MusingMonday

Monaliz said...

Those are the best kind of gifts! :)

Monaliz said...

Thank you! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz