March 06, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #17



Meme by Should Be Reading!
I'm again visiting my little sister, without proper internet connection, so don't worry if it seems like I've vanished..!

*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*Be careful not to include spoilers!
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



It feels strange, lying here in Lochan's bed with him sleeping beside me.
Wila used to climb into bed with me whenever she had nightmares - in the morning I'd wake up to find her small body pressed against mine.

This is Lochan though: my brother, my protector. Seeing his arm slung so casualy across me makes me smile - he would be very quick to remove it if he woke.


p. 77, Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma




PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks! :)


3 kommenttia :

Kell said...

Great teaser! :)
My Tuesday Memes

Paige said...

I can't wait to read this book even though some people are scared. I hope your enjoying the book! Here's my Teaser!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Monaliz said...

I've nearly finished reading this, and even though it's quite scary and controversial, it's just so beautiful story! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz