March 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #20




















Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!





The List by Siobhan Vivian

Expected publication April 1st 2012


An intense look at the rules of high school attraction—and the price that’s paid for them.

It happens every year. A list is posted, and one girl from each grade is chosen as the prettiest, and another is chosen as the ugliest. Nobody knows who makes the list. It almost doesn’t matter. The damage is done the minute it goes up.

This is the story of eight girls, freshman to senior, “pretty” and “ugly.” And it’s also the story of how we see ourselves, and how other people see us, and the tangled connection of the two.



7 kommenttia :

Michelle Chew said...

Another book about school! Acks... Being listed as the ugliest... Definitely not good... I'm guessing the main character will be listed as the ugliest...

Great pick!

My WoW

Amy said...

Love your pick! I have to say that Wednesday is my favorite day because I find so many great books to add to my shelf. And this one will definitely be added! Thank you for sharing! :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-15.html

Alyssa @ Books Take You Places said...

I work in a high school so this book appeals to me as well! I will have to add it to my TBR list! Here is my Waiting on Wednesday

Tess Watson said...

I have seen this book around & I can't wait to read it!!!! It looks so great :) Great Pick!!!

Here is my WOW
If you're interested, come check out the THREE Giveaways I have going on at my blog!

Anna said...

I keep seeing this on everyone's WoW. It was my friend Arianna's pick a few weeks ago. Nice. Please check out my Waiting on Wednesday!

Anna @ Wandering Librarians

booksworthremembering said...

I really love the sound of this! Everyone loves a bit of high school drama (Well I know I do)

Here's my WoW

Monaliz said...

Probably, other wise it wouldn't be so interesting :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz