March 21, 2012

WWW Wednesday #22


By Should be Reading!


















To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?





What are you currently reading?

The Summoning (Darkest Powers Trilogy #1) by Kelley Armstrong

I borrowed and started reading this about million years ago, now I've finally really reading it, and man, I need to get these books!




What did you recently finish reading?

Hate List by Jennifer Brown

Awful and wonderful book!



What do you think you'll read next?

Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by R.L. LaFevers

Okay, I've actually managed to read some of this by now, and I haven't start any new books, just trying to finish the ones I started earlier.
Yet some how I feel like an addict, who tells herself that it's okay to start a new book that's not on the list, because that book is unique and it will love you back. Or something like that.




9 kommenttia :

Michelle Chew said...

Can't wait to hear what you think about Grave Mercy! I'm deciding whether I want to get the book or not. :)

SweetSwan said...

Wooooo 3 excellent choices! How are you liking The Summoning? http://lovelylit.blogspot.com/2012/03/www-wednesday.html

Gina said...

I've read the Darkest Power Trilogy. I loved it.

I'm currently reading Hate List now. Wow what a book.

Here is my www:
http://www.ginaslibrary.info/2012/03/20/www-wednesdays-mar-21/

Irish said...

Lots of Grave Mercy in the read next queue today...I'm definitely looking forward to that one. Many respected blogger friends of mine have been raving about it!

My WWW Wednesday is here

Becca @ Lost in Thought said...

I really need to get my hands on a copy of Grave Mercy! So many people are blogging about it that I need to read it! Great WWW :)

Here's my WWW
http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/www-wednesday-5.html

Peek a booK said...

Hi!
Here’s my WWW
http://www.peekabook.it/2012/03/www-wednesday-mar21.html

:)

Valentina
http://www.peekabook.it

Wendy Lohr said...

I love the Darkest Powers trilogy! Chloe and Derek rock! I look forward to hearing your opinion of Grave Mercy. I've been hearing mixed feelings about that one. :)

Kwizgiver said...

The Hate List sounds very interesting.

Monaliz said...

Yeah, love Chloe and Derek! But still haven't continue reading Grave Mercy..
Might have something to do with the fact that I had to read the whole trilogy..! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz