January 01, 2012

In My Mailbox #8 (It still feels like Christmas!)





Here's some books I borrowed, bought and received! IMM (In My Mailbox) is a meme hosted by The Story Siren! It's been a while since I had this last time, so there is quite a few to show..


from kindle store


I got some incredible books from Kindle Store, you can check them in my earlier post, "Kindle Store and what happened next?". Check them out!


for review

I got some amazing mail this week, and these are the main reason it still feels like Christmas!

I can't wait to read this, thank you so much Jenny!


Thank you, James, again! Especially for the bookmarks, didn't expect them, so I was really pleasantly surprised! :)


Thank you John for this! Can't wait to read it :)



These I received earlier, just hadn't had a chance to celebrate them before!

Thank you so much Audrey! :)



I'm participating on a Blind Sight blog tour later this year. And that will be my first blog tour ever! :) Exciting!





christmas presents!

I must have been really nice last year! :) (And sorry 'bout the poor pics, we have no light!)

Finally, my own laptop!!


DRAWING TABLET. *gasp*


I would've get a doll too, but they were sold out. Guess I know what to ask for my birthday ;)



Thanks again to everyone who trusted me with a copy of their book! :)

7 kommenttia :

The Book Junkie's Bookshelf said...

I see I should have read farther! Those bookmarks for Blood and Bullets?! AWESOME! Congrats on your new laptop and drawing tablet! Happy reading :)

Monaliz said...

I know, they're AWESOME. Absolutely! :) I'm definitely happy with my Christmas presents :)

Melissa said...

Oooh so many awesome goodies!

BookStacksOnDeck said...

Awesome xmas presents! Enjoy! <3

Pocket Full of Books said...

Wow, awesome! Enjoy! :D

http://apocketfullofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-3.html

Patricia said...

I'll buy a tablet this year, too. (Birthday in a few days!) and I love the Monster High thing. I've never watched the series, but my sister does and I adore the dolls, even though they are obviously anorexic.

Monaliz said...

I haven't watch the series either, but I love the dolls! Even though they really are anorexic..
I still haven't had a chance to try out the new tablet, hopefully soon! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz