January 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #11

Meme by Should Be Reading!


*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*Be careful not to include spoilers!
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Ribba hopped onto my shoulder, her green lips pressed together. "They used to be a couple back in their theater days," she said.
"But after Crong joined the League, they were always on different sides of the kingdom. He still talks about her all the time."
I couldn't stop staring at the couple. It was the weirdest pairing I'd ever seen. One misstep from Halga, and Crong would be crushed.


p. 41, My Very UnFairy Tale Life by Anna Staniszewski



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks! :)


5 kommenttia :

Jennifer Messerschmidt said...

Looks like a cute book but I admit I am completely confused about the quote. Something hoped on her shoulder? lol
My Teaser Tuesday

Beth Starr said...

Very interesting! Here is my teaser for this week.

TToria (Vix) said...

I'm guessing the frog on her head on the cover is the one speaking from her shoulder? Great teaser, new follower :-)
Here's my TT this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

TToria
xo

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea said...

I haven't heard of this one yet but it looks like a fun read! :)

My teaser for this week
Vicky
Books, Biscuits, and Tea

Monaliz said...

Yup, you're quite right! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz