January 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #12


So sorry I'm late! I just was reading Forever Princess (The Princess Diaries #10), and I couldn't do anything until I was finished!

Meme by Should Be Reading!


*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*Be careful not to include spoilers!
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



"For what it's worth, I really care about Adam. A lot," Lisa finally said. Amelia looked at her over her glasses.

"It's complicated," Lisa said. "I have an obligation to Sundeep."

"I'm not going to break my brother's heart," Amelia said.
"It's up to you to tell Adam, but you ought to do it soon."


p. 15, The Beautiful Code (The Start Up #3) by Sadie Hayes



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks! :)


0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz