January 30, 2012

Musing Mondays #14



Musing Mondays is hosted by Should Be Reading!


This week's musing asks…

How far along are you in your current read before you start thinking about what you’ll read next?




That depends of the book I'm currently reading. Meaning, if it's really good, I don't think about any other book. Or if I think about the next read, it's usually the next book in the series.
I usually get so obsessed with a good book that I don't have time to think of any other books! :) After I've finished that book, I can think about next one.

This is probably the main reason why I read only one book at a time. I don't have to time to think about other books :)


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!


8 kommenttia :

Von @ Mr. Book Wonder said...

Me too. If the book is that really, really good or the one you can't really avoid, I don't usually think of another book.

Kell said...

Good answer. :)
My Monday Memes post

Vidya Ravi said...

Yeah, I too feel the same way. Visit My Musings.

Vidya @ Books Are Magic

Amy said...

Great answer - I am the exact same way! There are so many good books coming out this year alone, so it's tough to stay focused on what I'm currently reading, without looking forward to the next one. :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/01/musing-mondays-some-goodies.html

boriquaprincess said...

I totally think it depends on what i'm reading at the moment too.
Here's my Musing
Happy reading!
Cathy @ Addicted to Books

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Because I plan out my week, I can totally focus on the current read.

Here's MY MUSING MONDAY POST - and here’s
MY WEBSITE

Jo Jones said...

I wish I was like that. I can have several books going at the same time and still be thinking about the next one. That is why my TBR pile is so high.

Futurelibrarian said...

New follower! I used to only read one at a time...until I started reviewing, lol! Now I feel like I have to be as "efficient" as possible which doesn't always allow for really savoring a book! Here is my MM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/musing-monday-do-you-plan-your-upcoming.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz