January 23, 2012

Musing Mondays #13



I'm back again! My daughter had her 5th birthday this weekend, so I spent my time baking, cleaning, cooking and so on. But it's Monday again, and time for the Musing Mondays!

Musing Mondays is hosted by Should Be Reading!


This week's musing asks…

Why do you think that the Young Adult genre is so popular with even the adult readers? Do you read YA books, yourself?


Well this is a tough one! Even though I do read mostly YA.

Why I like them myself is mostly 'cause they're so full of life. Usually there's teenage problems, they're easygoing, many times there's also some comedy included.
There's always new love, full of excitement. And with that you also get that rush of adrenalin, cause it's just so exciting!
They're also quite easy to read, which is quite pleasant, considering I only use English when reading books (and writing here, right! Oh, and commenting. And emailing. Okay, so I use lots of English, just not IRL).
There's also amazing storylines, everything is possible!

So I guess the main reason for me reading these books is that I'm still quite young at heart (even though I'm old at face, I mean, age) so it's nice to experience those teenage feelings without having to live them through again. When I was a teenager, it was matter of life and death just when I didn't get to see my friends. Geez, dramaqueens!


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!


0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz