January 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #14



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Dead to You by Lisa McMann

Expected publication February 7th 2012


Ethan was abducted from his front yard when he was just seven years old.
Now, at sixteen, he has returned to his family. It's a miracle... at first. Then the tensions start to build.

His reintroduction to his old life isn't going smoothly, and his family is tearing apart all over again.
If only Ethan could remember something, anything, about his life before, he'd be able to put the pieces back together.

But there's something that's keeping his memory blocked. Something unspeakable...


Don't forget A Bite's Tale giveaway, open internationally!

6 kommenttia :

Vanya D. said...

I have this book as to-read since.. I don't know when LOL

My WoW

Petra @ Safari Poet said...

Intense! Good choice.

My WOW
Safari Poet

Not Your Mother's Book Blog said...

Interesting premise for this book that's for sure. Great pick!

Here's my first ever WOW...

http://notyourmothersbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

FABR Steph said...

I am looking forward to this read too. Just a couple more weeks to go.

-FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews
My WOW...

Em @ A Beautiful Madness said...

This sounds really good! Great pick!
Em
My WoW post
A Beautiful Madness

Hafsah @ IceyBooks said...

I just started this one today, and its pretty good so far. Great pick!
Hafsah @ IceyBooks

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz