January 03, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #9



Meme by Should Be Reading!


*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*Be careful not to include spoilers!
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




Oh, c'mon. Could you really date a guy who gets that hairy?
I bet they shed too, which means I could never wear black. Either that or I'd go broke buying lint removers.


p. 63, A Bite's Tale (A Furry Fable) by Veronica Blade



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks! :)


Don't forget to participate to the latest giveaway!


11 kommenttia :

rogier said...

mine is up 2moro 1 am pst

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Funny teaser. As if shedding were the major problem!
Here's mine: http://iousex.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-jan-3.html

Beth Starr said...

Very funny! My teaser comes from a collection of short stories by L.M. Montgomery.

Tania F Walsh said...

Love the humor in the teaser.... nice cover too.

http://tfwalsh.wordpress.com/2012/01/03/teaser-tuesday-daughter-of-smoke-and-bone/

Jennifer Messerschmidt said...

haha So I'm guessing she is thinking about dating a werewolf? But the hair can be an issue...
My Teaser Tuesday

Majanka Verstraete said...

Very funny teaser. I'm guessing it's about a werewolf as well!

Here's my Teaser.

Monaliz said...

You are correct! About both things :)

Anya Millar said...

Oh I love it! Sooo Cheeky!

Here's my Teaser Tuesdays ~ House Millar series

Áine

Kathy Martin said...

Now, that sounds cute and brings up problems I never thought about before. Great teaser!

My teasers are from Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey and Future Perfect by Suzanne Brockmann. Happy reading!

Monaliz said...

I didn't know either! But now I know better and think twice if I ever think about dating werewolves :)

tributebooksmama said...

A very funny teaser!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz