January 16, 2012

Musing Mondays #12



I'm back again! My daughter had her 5th birthday this weekend, so I spent my time baking, cleaning, cooking and so on. But it's Monday again, and time for the Musing Mondays!

Musing Mondays is hosted by Should Be Reading!


This week's musing asks…

What devices –if any– do you read books on? Do you find it enjoyable, or still somewhat bothersome? Or: If you only read the print books, why haven’t you chosen to read on any devices?

Real book is always better than ebook, no surprise there!

I do read ebooks, with my PC or laptop, mostly because that's the method authors prefer. Of course, it's cheaper and faster to send digital copy with email. And I've found free ebooks (like in Amazon), which doesn't happen with bound copies.

But even if I have a digital copy of a book on my computer, I don't really count it until I have a physical copy of it in my bookshelf, then I got the book. And if I read a really good book, I have to buy it.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!


3 kommenttia :

Gfbooksmom said...

I think you'd be amazed at how much you'd love an eReader. I can't read on my computer -- gives me a headache. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Nook!

Here's my post.

Caite@a lovely shore breeze said...

a e-reader is way nicer than reading on a computer.
and you are right..as cheap as they are to send I assume e-books will be the future for review copies and such.

Burgandy Ice said...

I think you have a lot of company!! It's tricky diving into the e-reader thingame. We'll have to see what you think in a year or five!! :-)

My Musing: http://burgandyice.blogspot.com/2012/01/musing-mondays-ereaders.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz