January 25, 2012

WWW Wednesday #16


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?




What are you currently reading? My Very UnFairy Tale Life by Anna Staniszewski
Unfortunately I haven't been able to read as much as I'd like to, so I haven't finish this yet. This is extremely funny book!



What did you recently finish reading? Look Again by Lisa Scottoline
I found this from a flea market, so I just had to read it.. Even though this wasn't on my TBR- list. Like so many other books..




What do you think you'll read next? The Beautiful Code (The Start Up #3) by Sadie Hayes
Yay! I got this from Sadie and can't wait to read it!




Don't forget A Bite's Tale giveaway, open internationally!

0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz