January 02, 2012

Musing Mondays #10

A meme hosted by Should Be Reading!




This week's musing asks…

What is/are the first book(s) you’re reading for the new year?




Well, yesterday I finished My Life in Pink & Green by Lisa Greenwald, didn't really like it.

Today I read A Bite's Tale (A Furry Fable) by Veronica Blade
(though I know it's not on my TBR list, but it was only 155 pages, so that's okay?! And the author needed it read like in a day, so I read it this morning. So it doesn't count, right?!).

And next I'll probably start reading Seeing Cinderella by Jenny Lundquist.


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!


1 kommenttia :

Melissa said...

The first book I finished of the new Year was an ARC of Dirk Danger Loves Life by Chris Rothe. It was absolutely hilarious! The book I'm reading right now is Peas and Thank You a Vegan cookbook by Sarah Matheny. I don't have many features on my blog yet, but I like this one :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz