January 09, 2012

Musing Mondays #11

A meme hosted by Should Be Reading!


This week's musing asks…

Are there any “raved reads” –books that everyone seems to be talking about– that you’re hoping to get read this year, yourself? What books are they, and why are you hoping to read them? Is it because you want to say you’ve read it? Or, would you have chosen to read it, even if you’d discovered it yourself, and no one was raving about it?

Only hundreds of them! But here's few for now :) And I want to read them because of the recommendations, since they count for something.



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Musing Mondays post, or share your answer in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

7 kommenttia :

Vicki said...

I'd love to read The Night Circus!! It's getting lots of rave reviews!

Kell said...

I loved The Night Circus. :)
Here are my Monday book posts:
It’s Monday, What Are You Reading?
Cover Crazy
Musing Monday

Monaliz said...

I know! I can't wait to read it! :)

Caite@a lovely shore breeze said...

another person with The Night Circus on their short list. Guess I will have to read it..lol

ShawnaLeAnn said...

I really really think you will love Divergent because I totally was, same goes for Unearthly! I also have Wither on my list to be read, I have heard amazing things about it!

You can check out my Musing Mondays post here.

-ShawnaLeAnn @ Dreaming In The Pages

Burgandy Ice said...

Nice list!! Divergent's on mine, too, and I just finished Unearthly and it was so great!! My Musings: Colorimetry I'm a new GFC!!

Aeicha @ Word Spelunking said...

Great list! I look forward to your thoughts on Divergent and The Night Circus when you get a chance to read them.

:) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz