January 10, 2012

A Vampire for Christmas by Laurie London, Michele Hauf, Caridad Piñeiro, Alexis Morgan


A Vampire for Christmas by Laurie London, Michele Hauf, Caridad Piñeiro, Alexis Morgan

Published: October 18th 2011
Publisher: Harlequin
Format : Ebook
Pages: 384
Source : Netgalley
Buy : Amazon | Book Depository



All they want for Christmas is you…

It's the time of year for twinkling lights on trees and kisses under the mistletoe. Yet the passing of another year means nothing to the stunning immortals who lurk in the shadows of the new-fallen snow.

And they don't care if you've been naughty or nice.

Let four fanged lovers open your eyes to a passion you never dared to imagine. After all, there's no place like home for the holidays—and these dazzling vampires can't wait for an invitation.



*MAY CONTAIN SOME SPOILERS*
Okay. I have to say that I'm probably not the right person to read short stories. There's usually not enough time for the character development or to concentrate on the plot. And that's pretty much why I didn't like so much about this book. I just wish there had been more to the plot, so I really wasn't left satisfied. No matter how much "action" in the book. That's why I'm having trouble with writing a review, because these stories left me kind of empty. So I will be writing only about the first story.

Enchanted by Blood by Laurie London (SweetBlood #2.5)

There's basically two main characters, Trace and Charlotte. They were involved, but Trace wiped Charlotte's memory, because he's about to start his job in a vampire council. And because his dad told him not to do people.
Then they meet again, and they get involved, again.

That's about everything there happened. I actually did like the beginning, when Trace saved Charlotte from the trouble, but after that it was just.. white noise. Nothing really happened. As I said, this whole book left me kind of empty, so.. there's nothing really to say. Which is sad, 'cause I really liked the idea of vampires mixing with Christmas, but it didn't work out so well.








Thanks to Netgalley and Harlequin for this book!

Buy The Book Now at The Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide


1 kommenttia :

Mesa said...

I haven't heard of this book until I read your review but it sounds like an interesting read!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz