The Story Siren made a post about her goals for 2012, so I decided to follow her footsteps!
Last year, I didn't really have any goals. Only to get a job, maybe, but that's about it. Now I haven't been working so much, so it's best to make my own plans. Then I don't just have to sit on my butt all days long!
Reading Goals for 2012
1. Read over 101 books
2. Complete my reading challenges
3. Make TBR- lists before hand! AND STICK WITH THEM. I love doing lists, but usually they disappear and I forget them, so.. I have to make lots of lists this year!
Blogging Goals for 2012
1. Create new layout for the blog
2. Comment more
3. Reply to comments
4. Be more social!
5. Try to organize things! Meaning be more efficient.
6. Try to grow readership!
Life Goals for 2012
1. Try to get a better job!
2. Travel (if you have a better job)
3. If I don't get a real job, concentrate to design web pages, layouts and related stuff. I know how to do it, then why wouldn't I!
4. Take care of yourself. Meaning I need to take time to work out even little and eat right.
5. Try to concentrate on one thing at a time! I play piano, write, draw, read, play RPG, knit etc., so it's kind of stressfull to even think about any of these. I need relax and do one thing at a time!
6. Don't be scared of changes. There probably will be some huge changes in my life this year, I just have forget my fear and go with it.
What are your goals for this year? Comment below or leave a link to your own post! :)