January 18, 2012

WWW Wednesday #15


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions… * What are you currently reading? * What did you recently finish reading? * What do you think you’ll read next?





What are you currently reading? The Anti-Social Network (The Start Up #2) by Sadie Hayes Have to read this now. Can't stop reading.




What did you recently finish reading? The Start-Up (The Start Up #1) by Sadie Hayes This was so good and had a huge cliffhanger in the end, so I had to start the second book immediately!



What do you think you'll read next? The Beautiful Code (The Start Up #3) by Sadie Hayes I'll start this as soon as I've finished with the second book. And as soon as I receive this from Sadie, of course! :)


3 kommenttia :

Kell said...

Sounds like an interesting series. :)
Here’s my WWW Wednesday post

Monaliz said...

It definitely is! I just haven't been able to finish it, since I haven't got the third part. And I'm losing my mind because of that! :D

Valentina said...

Ooh, these look really fun :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/www-wednesdays_18.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz