November 28, 2011

Cover Crazy #11



Yet another Cover Crazy, hosted by The Book Worms.



Forgotten by Cat Patrick





Each night when 16 year-old London Lane goes to sleep, her whole world disappears. In the morning, all that's left is a note telling her about a day she can't remember. The whole scenario doesn't exactly make high school or dating that hot guy whose name she can't seem to recall any easier. But when London starts experiencing disturbing visions she can't make sense of, she realizes it's time to learn a little more about the past she keeps forgetting-before it destroys her future.

Part psychological drama, part romance, and part mystery, this thought-provoking novel will inspire readers to consider the what-if's in their own lives and recognize the power they have to control their destinies.



I love this cover because :
* It's simple
* I love the shades of gray and how the red hair stands out
* Love the twin thing going on
* Love the font



Dislike?
* Because of the girls' backs showing, I always seem to see something different in this cover, meaning the backs blend in the background and it's really difficult for my eyes to comprehend.


6 kommenttia :

diaryofadomesticgoddess said...

Love that cover! Hope you'll like mine too. :)
http://diaryofadomesticgoddess.wordpress.com/2011/11/28/cover-crazy-the-rook-by-daniel-omalley/

Vyki @ On The Shelf said...

I have this book as an ebook and it has a different cover, but I like this cover better! Check out my cover: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/cover-crazy-7/

A Backwards Story said...

This is one of my favorite covers for this book, though my favorite one is the Australian one. Hoping for a new US cover when it's in pb!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads said...

Neat mirror effect! I'm also a sucker for red-heads so this one's a double whammy for me. Nice pick, thanks for sharing!

My Cover Crazy

Annabell said...

I really like this cover! I haven't seen this one before. This is another book that has been on the tbr pile for too long!

Here's my Cover Crazy

Books For All Seasons said...

Oh. I've seen this cover before. It looks stunning! Thank you for sharing it! Great pick!

Sam
Books For All Seasons

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz