November 16, 2011

WWW Wednesday #6



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Should be Reading, found it through My Cute Bookshelf.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers:



What are you currently reading?
Nevermore
by Kelly Creagh
Only few pages to go!











What did you recently finish reading?
Evermore
by Alyson Noel
Evermore, Nevermore.. Took only few hours to read this!











What do you think you'll read next?
Bras & Broomsticks
by Sarah Mlynowski
I really want to read something fast and easy, I think this would do it.






2 kommenttia :

diaryofadomesticgoddess said...

I recently read Evermore too. Do you plan to continue with the series?
Here’s my WWW Wednesday post. :)

Monaliz said...

Well, I was somewhat annoyed by the end, but overall the book was worth reading, and I'm planning to buy the next two books too :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz