November 09, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #4



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My pick this week is:

Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Release date January 24th 2012


Last spring, Nikki Beckett vanished, sucked into an underworld known as the Everneath, where immortals Feed on the emotions of despairing humans. Now she's returned- to her old life, her family, her friends- before being banished back to the underworld... this time forever.

She has six months before the Everneath comes to claim her, six months for good-byes she can't find the words for, six months to find redemption, if it exists.

Nikki longs to spend these months reconnecting with her boyfriend, Jack, the one person she loves more than anything. But there's a problem: Cole, the smoldering immortal who first enticed her to the Everneath, has followed Nikki to the mortal world. And he'll do whatever it takes to bring her back- this time as his queen.

As Nikki's time grows short and her relationships begin slipping from her grasp, she's forced to make the hardest decision of her life: find a way to cheat fate and remain on the Surface with Jack or return to the Everneath and become Cole's...

Why: I've seen this in many blogs, and it's been praised! Also, the cover is amazing.


5 kommenttia :

Giselle said...

Oh fantastic pic! I just got this one last week and really excited to get into it!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Eden said...

I've seen this amazing cover around! Though YA paranormal's not for me, I'd probably get this one just to stare at the cover. :P

Here's my WoW :)

Karis Jacobstein said...

Me too! This cover is the most fabulous cover I've seen in awhile! Can't wait!

http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-18-and-waiting-on-wednesday.html

Anna said...

Ohhh I just got this one last week! I'm really excited to start reading it! It sounds awesome :) Great pick!!

Anna @ Literary Exploration

A. Knight said...

I love this one! Gorgeous cover. And it seems to be a more subtle retelling of Persophone and Hades. Which I don't mind at all. I love seeing how different authors explore the original story.

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz