November 15, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday #2






Every Tuesday The Broke and the Bookish hosts Top Ten Tuesday, a meme in which a new and different top ten list appears.




Top Ten Tuesday: Books that are Gathering Dust on My Shelves



1. The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2)by Rick Riordan
I bought this for my husband last christmas, if I remember correctly. I loved the first book, so I'm going to buy the last three books this christmas and then I can read them all!

2. Dracula by Bram Stoker
Found this as a paperback, had to have it. Though I'm not sure when, or if, I'll read it.

3. Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1)by Cassandra Clare
Just missing the inspiration. Still!

4. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
This was one of my favorites when I was a kid, bought this few years back, and still haven't read it!

5. Blow Fly (Kay Scarpetta #12) by Patricia Cornwell
Got this from some book club, somehow just forgot it..

6. The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri
Got this.. 10 years ago.. Man, I'm a fast reader!

7. Hearts in Atlantis by Stephen King
I actually have few other King's book that I should read too, but I think this is the latest I've bought.

8. Shock by Robin Cook
I may have read this, can't remember just now. When I was 11, I read all his books I could find!

9. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
This is actually my husband's book, but I've been meaning to read this for a while.

10. Belgarath the Sorcerer (Belgarian Prequels) by David Eddings, Leigh Eddings
I read The Belgariad- series when I was about.. 12, I guess?, and bought this then. But then I just stopped reading that series, and forgot to read this one.


6 kommenttia :

Trish said...

Ooh Dracula is one of my favorite books! It's so creepy.

GF Book Mom said...

What a great selection. How can you not start reading?

Here's My Post

diaryofadomesticgoddess said...

I've read Dracula (loved it) and the Percy Jackson book (not bad at all) but not the others. :)
Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday post. :)

Kelly said...

Dracula also made my list. I liked Clockwork Angel, but it hasn't lived up to my hype for the Mortal Instruments.

My Top Ten Tuesday

Alexa said...

Ooh yes, finish up the Percy Jackson series (and then start reading The Heroes of Olympus). I'm partial to it because of the whole mythology aspect, but I think it's definitely a great series!

And LOTR is lovely, though it took me a while to get through the whole series.

Monaliz said...

GF Book Mom: Actually there's even more unread books on my shelf.. I'm just missing the inspiration! Guess I need to make this a project and just try to read 'em all :)

But Percy Jacksons I will definitely read, soon! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz