Every Tuesday The Broke and the Bookish hosts Top Ten Tuesday, a meme in which a new and different top ten list appears.
1. The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2)by Rick Riordan
I bought this for my husband last christmas, if I remember correctly. I loved the first book, so I'm going to buy the last three books this christmas and then I can read them all!
2. Dracula by Bram Stoker
Found this as a paperback, had to have it. Though I'm not sure when, or if, I'll read it.
3. Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1)by Cassandra Clare
Just missing the inspiration. Still!
4. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
This was one of my favorites when I was a kid, bought this few years back, and still haven't read it!
5. Blow Fly (Kay Scarpetta #12) by Patricia Cornwell
Got this from some book club, somehow just forgot it..
6. The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri
Got this.. 10 years ago.. Man, I'm a fast reader!
7. Hearts in Atlantis by Stephen King
I actually have few other King's book that I should read too, but I think this is the latest I've bought.
8. Shock by Robin Cook
I may have read this, can't remember just now. When I was 11, I read all his books I could find!
9. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
This is actually my husband's book, but I've been meaning to read this for a while.
10. Belgarath the Sorcerer (Belgarian Prequels) by David Eddings, Leigh Eddings
I read The Belgariad- series when I was about.. 12, I guess?, and bought this then. But then I just stopped reading that series, and forgot to read this one.