November 08, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays #3



And yet another meme by Should Be Reading!




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I'm breaking the rules a little, since this teaser will be containing three sentences. But it has to be this, since I laughed out loud when I read this one!

My teaser:

"Dude, my mom's a Baptist. You think she's gonna let me stay in the house when she finds out I'm a Demon? She doesn't even like Methodists."
p. 490, Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl




PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!


9 kommenttia :

Beth said...

Very funny! Here is my teaser for this week.

diaryofadomesticgoddess said...

LOL!

Here’s my Teaser Tuesday post. :)

Karen and Gerard said...

Wow, that certainly would be a shock! It would certainly test the depth of a mother's love.

Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/11/tuesday-teaser-crossing-and-finding.html

Monaliz said...

Yeah, definitelly funny and shocking :D

hilarygraham said...

Ha! I LOVE this already. Here's my Teaser Tues:

http://hilarywgraham.wordpress.com/2011/11/08/teaser-tuesday-when-it-happens-by-susane-colasanti/

Claire said...

Brilliant teaser! Definitely laugh out loud funny!

My teaser is here if you'd like a look :)

Jenna (JL @ An Avid Reader's Musings) said...

Love your teaser! Brought a smile to my face.
My teaser is from UNDER THE NEVER SKY.

Boriquaz said...

Ha that's a really great teaser. Here's my Teaser,

Tribute Books Mama said...

An intense teaser!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday_08.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz