November 06, 2011

In My Mailbox #5







Here's some books I borrowed, bought and received! IMM (In My Mailbox) is a meme hosted by The Story Siren!



borrowed from library




Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
Pure Dead Magic (Pure Dead #1) by Debi Gliori
Pure Dead Wicked (Pure Dead #2) by Debi Gliori
Bras & Broomsticks (Magic in Manhattan #1) by Sarah Mlynowski
Frogs & French Kisses (Magic in Manhattan #2) by Sarah Mlynowski
The Spiderwick Chronicles #1-5 by Holly Black, Tony DiTerlizzi



from Netgalley





The Wedding Gift by Kathleen McKenna
My Lunatic Life (Lunatic Life #1) by Sharon Sala



ARC (from author)





Feyland: The Dark Realm by Anthea Sharp (my first ARC ever!)


10 kommenttia :

thebookjunkiesbookshelf said...

I've heard that Shiver is really good. Happy reading :)

Robyn @ Robolobolyn's Universe said...

Shiver is really good! I hope you love it! (:

My IMM - http://robolobolynsuniverseofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-110611.html

Maji Bookshelf said...

you should definitely start reading shiver! i really loved this book!

enjoy your reads
- juhina

Monaliz said...

Guess I need to get reading it, then! Beautiful Darkness is nearly finished, so next, Shiver!

Just a Lil Lost said...

I haven't heard of the Wedding Gift, but the cover makes it look like it's a scary read ;)

Love the "Sweet Menu" you have up top there! So cute!

Michele | IMM

Brittani said...

I also got Feyland this week! Doesn't it sound good? Enjoy your books!

My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-13.html

-Brittani

Monaliz said...

Thank you all! :)

Giselle said...

Great haul! Pure Dead Magic looks promising!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

A. Knight said...

I actually have to catch up on the Shiver series! I hope you enjoy the first one.

-Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

Monaliz said...

I really, really do! Started yesterday, half way through the book now and trying find the next book already!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz