November 02, 2011

Monthly Recap: October



My first Monthly Recap! I thought I hadn't finish any books this month, but I was proven wrong.



Read in October




Silence (Hush, Hush #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick
Blood Magic (The Blood Journals #1) by Tessa Gratton
Million Dollar Mates (Million Dollar Mates #1) by Cathy Hopkins
Fallen (Fallen #1) by Lauren Kate
My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1) by Rachel Vincent
If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman



Best Read




My favorite was probably "My Soul to Take" by Rachel Vincent. Or Blood Magic. These all were actually pretty good, so it's a tough pick.


0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz