November 27, 2011

In My Mailbox #6







Here's some books I borrowed, bought and received! IMM (In My Mailbox) is a meme hosted by The Story Siren! Unfortunately I won't be able to take pictures, since it's daaaaark. And awful. But fortunately, I mostly received stuff to read from Netgalley, so I couldn't take a picture, anyway!



bought




Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles #2) by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles #3) by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl



from Netgalley




Deadly Little Secret (Touch #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz
On a Dark Wing by Jordan Dane
New Girl by Paige Harbison
Tooth and Nail by Jennifer Safrey
God's Eye by A.J. Scudiere
Fool Moon (The Dresden Files #2) by Jim Butcher
Enchanted Again by Robin D. Owens
dancergirl (WiHi series #1) by Carol M. Tanzman
A Vampire for Christmas (Sweetblood #2.5) by Laurie London, Michele Hauf, Caridad PiƱeiro, Alexis Morgan
Touch of Power (Healer #1) by Maria V. Snyder


10 kommenttia :

Amber said...

Looks like Netgalley was really good to you! I think New Girl looks like an interesting read and I love that cover. Happy reading!

My Mailbox

Monaliz said...

Yep, _really_ good! Now I just have to read them all..! :D And I already started New Girl, 'cause it sounds so good :)

Sarah@Catching Books said...

I also received New Girl this week :) I can't wait to read it!

Happy reading and check out my in my mailbox!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-21.html

Giselle said...

Oh awesome haul! I really enjoyed dancergirl and I got New Girl too! :)

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Lu said...

Great Mailbox this week!
Enjoy your Netgalley books :)

New Follower :)

If you have a moment, please come and vote on your favorite YA Novel's Character:
Here
My Mailbox

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

I got New Girl this week too. Can't wait to read it. Enjoy your books!

Books of Amber

A Beautiful Madness said...

Great Mailbox! I got New Girl too, and I read Dancergirl a few weeks ago. It was really good. Hope you enjoy it!
Em
My IMM
A Beautiful Madness

Jennifer Messerschmidt said...

I just finished Dancergirl and I really enjoyed it!

Check out my IMM! I just started my blog so it is my very first one!
http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekly-meme-hosted-by-story-siren-this.html

Amber Elise said...

Great haul! I"m really interested in read dancergirl one day but I lack an ereader. Le sigh. Happy reading! Oh and new follower! :)

Celine said...

Deadly Little Secret was a very enjoyable read! Enjoy reading!

A new follower! :D

Please check out my IMM too!
http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-8.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz