November 30, 2011

WWW Wednesday #8



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Should be Reading, found it through My Cute Bookshelf.
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers:



What are you currently reading?
Parties & Potions (Magic in Manhattan #4)
by Sarah Mlynowski
I decided to read all of these books before starting something new, this would be the last one!











What did you recently finish reading?
Spells & Sleeping Bags (Magic in Manhattan #3)
by Sarah Mlynowski
No surprise there.











What do you think you'll read next?
Supernaturally
by Kiersten White
Arrived yesterday, can't wait!!






2 kommenttia :

Amy said...

Great reads! I'll have to check those out, I could always use more books to add to my TBR list! :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-wednesdays-waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

Robyn Johnson said...

The Sarah Mlynowski books look like cute reads. I will have to check them out one day. Happy Reading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz