November 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays #5



And yet another meme by Should Be Reading!




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My teaser:

“Lish tried to swear--which is always funny, because the computer won't translate it. It went something like this: "Bleep stupid bleep bleep faeries and their bleep bleep bleep obsessions. He had better stop bleep bleep bleep the bleep bleep rules or I will bleep bleep bleep the little bleeeeeeeeeeep.”
p. 42, Paranormalcy by Kiersten White




PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!


9 kommenttia :

Andrea @The Bookish Babes said...

Awesome teaser! I've always wanted to read Paranormalcy. Thanks for sharing!


Here's mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday_21.html

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

lmao now this I just added to my TBR mountain.

diaryofadomesticgoddess said...

ROFLMAO!
Here’s my Teaser Tuesday post. :)

Karen and Gerard said...

Funny teaser!


Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/11/tuesday-teasers-dear-bully-and-mudbound.html

Boriquaz said...

Funny teaser, I bleep love it! hehe. Here's my TT.

Monaliz said...

Just finished this, it was so goooood!

Tribute Books Mama said...

A comical teaser.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday_22.html

Brittani said...

Great teaser! I plan on reading this book soon!

My Teasers: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-15.html

-Brittani

Kelly said...

Lol! I loved this moment! Paranormalcy was so cute, I hope you enjoy it!

Teaser Tuesday @ Radiant Shadows

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz