November 03, 2011

The Time Will Come #8



The Time Will Come is a meme hosted by Books for Company!






The Rules
* Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
* Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
* Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.



Torment by Lauren Kate







Hell on earth.

That’s what it’s like for Luce to be apart from her fallen angel boyfriend, Daniel.
It took them an eternity to find one another, but now he has told her he must go away. Just long enough to hunt down the Outcasts—immortals who want to kill Luce. Daniel hides Luce at Shoreline, a school on the rocky California coast with unusually gifted students: Nephilim, the offspring of fallen angels and humans.

At Shoreline, Luce learns what the Shadows are, and how she can use them as windows to her previous lives. Yet the more Luce learns, the more she suspects that Daniel hasn’t told her everything. He’s hiding something—something dangerous.
What if Daniel’s version of the past isn’t actually true? What if Luce is really meant to be with someone else?

The second novel in the addictive FALLEN series . . . where love never dies.



The first book wasn't as good as I expected, but I'm quite sure "Torment" will be a good read!


4 kommenttia :

Amber said...

I enjoyed Torment quite a bit. I've got the third novel from this series sitting on my shelf. I was able to read the first two together. I hope you get to this one soon and like it better than the first!

Sally@Always Lost in Stories said...

I wasn't that keen on this series either, but I did think book 2 was slightly better than the first. I still haven't read book 3. Hope you enjoy it when you get to it!

So many books, so little time said...

I haven't heard of this one either but think it is a great idea to tackle these long standing on our shelves.

Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

P.s I'm your newest follower

Monaliz said...

Always good to have new followers, so welcome! :)

And good to hear this second part isn't so bad! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz