November 27, 2011

From Book to TV #3




I have this habit to watch any tv show/ movie based on book. So I'd like to introduce some of those tv shows/ movies! If you'd like to participate, just leave a comment and a link to your own blog post!




harry potter


It's not everyday a movie series comes along that mixes magic, action, friendship, and ... Quidditch. The Harry Potter movies do all that and more, delighting fans of J.K. Rowling's books while also entertaining those new to the Potterverse. Like the books, the movies do get darker and more intense as the series progresses, so make sure your little Harry, Ron, and Hermione fans are ready for each new chapter before moving on.

Fantasy

Click on their homepage!



thoughts


I just watched Deathly Hallow part 1 and 2 yesterday. Then I realized, that there won't be more Harry Potter books or movies. And then I cried a little, since it's end of an era! The first movie, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, was released in 2001, ten years ago! Some of the movies could have been better, but I still have to buy them all. Just like the books.

I think I have to read the books again, so I won't feel so sad. After all, I read the first Harry Potter in 1998, when I was only 14 years old. So something important is over now. I think I'm little traumatized now.


0 kommenttia :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz