November 24, 2011

The Time Will Come #11



The Time Will Come is a meme hosted by Books for Company!






The Rules
* Pick a book from your bookshelf that you've had for a while and really can't wait to read, but haven't managed to get to yet.
* Put the details on your blog and head back over to Jodie's blog to fill in the Mr Linky.
* Go and visit some other bloggers who are joining in.


This hasn't been in my bookshelf that long, only a week or so.

Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl







Ethan Wate thought he was getting used to the strange, impossible events happening in Gatlin, his small Southern town. But now that Ethan and Lena have returned home, strange and impossible have taken on new meanings. Swarms of locusts, record-breaking heat, and devastating storms ravage Gatlin as Ethan and Lena struggle to understand the impact of Lena's Claiming. Even Lena's family of powerful Supernaturals is affected - and their abilities begin to dangerously misfire. As time passes, one question becomes clear: What - or who - will need to be sacrificed to save Gatlin?
For Ethan, the chaos is a frightening but welcome distraction. He's being haunted in his dreams again, but this time it isn't by Lena - and whatever is haunting him is following him out of his dreams and into his everyday life. Even worse, Ethan is gradually losing pieces of himself - forgetting names, phone numbers, even memories. He doesn't know why, and most days he's too afraid to ask.

Sometimes there isn't just one answer or one choice. Sometimes there's no going back. And this time there won't be a happy ending.


I was so disappointed and annoyed (Want some evidence? CHECK HERE!!) in the end of the second book, so I've hesitated to start reading this one.. Maybe some day, after some time has passed and I've lost my memory and can't remember anything about the second book. I'm sure that will be soon.


6 kommenttia :

SarahS said...

These books sounds like they'd be good, I haven't read them yet either. Thank you for the visit! (=

Sally@Always Lost in Stories said...

Cool- I've read the first book, but haven't gotten around to book 2 yet- I wonder how long the series is going to be?
Read this one soon- it might pick up again after the ending of book 2!

Monaliz said...

I hope so! And I thought this would be another trilogy, so I was quite disappointed when I found out I was mistaken..!

Louisa said...

I read Beautiful Creatures, and will be rereading it to read book 2, but I liked it, so I hope you can forget book 2 soon! Happy reading!

BooksforCompany said...

Ahh what a shame with the second book!
Maybe this one can make up for that?

Monaliz said...

Let's hope so! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Mind Reading? Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez Mods Monaliz